Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI invgestigation implicates Clinton’s and Obama Administration
(10-18-2017, 11:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: That's more what I said in my first response.  Why wasn't this information being passed along and who was blocking it?  Even after the trial people who should have known did not.

If the Clinton's and Obama are dirty they should be in jail for it.  I guess we'll have to see if there is more of an investigation.

If there is some "there" there, then it should surely come out now that Republicans control all three branches of government and are badly in need of distraction from White House chaos.

(10-18-2017, 11:29 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Yes and yes. Why was it still kept silent even after the op and investigation were over? The logical answer is because somebody/s in power would be implicated.

Perhaps we will discover that this bribery was occurring during the Iran deal, and Obama backed off antagonizing the Russians, since he needed their cooperation. Most seems to have occurred before the Ukraine issue in 2014.

But I may be missing excessive secrecy here. The FBI put a guy in jail for two years and made a public announcement to that effect.  All this while the rightwing noise machine was crawling all over the Clinton's and their Russian connections.

Not clear to me that the press has failed or a conspiracy was afoot. Fox will work up some innuendo. Let's see if the NYT or WaPo investigate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI invgestigation implicates Clinton’s and Obama Administration - Dill - 10-19-2017, 12:45 AM