Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-19-2017, 02:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I personally do not care what those people do, I have advocated to resttict our borders. But I have also pushed to restrict borders from almost every country.

I guess I was anti Africans when I slammed Denmark for sending funds to African nations to specifically limit their populations so there would be less migrants?

But please keep up the narrative that I am somehow a racist lol. Can’t let the facts get in the way of your story.

Given your posting history with regards to all of this, your slamming of Denmark had less to do with the potential racial implications of the program than it did with your derision of one of your favorite buzzwords (eugenics) and the opportunity to shine a negative light on a country that is known for being more liberal than our own and other countries you like.

I could be wrong about you, and I hope I am, but my encounters with you have caused me to believe that you have little to no genuine compassion to the plight of people that are not cis straight able-bodied Christian white males. Again, I hope that my perception of you is wrong, but I am being 100% sincere when I say this is my impression of you based on your posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - Belsnickel - 10-19-2017, 03:27 PM