Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Proof the Russians worked with BLM.
(10-19-2017, 03:49 PM)Benton Wrote: If Clinton did, it remains to be seen. It looks like the Clintons helped facilitate discussions... which isn't the same has loading uranium into the trunk of a shifty-eyed Russian agent's car outside of a Costco. There are multiple regulatory agencies that — if this is correct — either were failed or were involved. That's not a partisan issue. It's not an Obama issue. It's a failure by the government to do its job, although exactly why isn't clear yet.

To the other... if that's your basis:
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/26/facebook-russia-trump-sanders-stein-243172

So if buying ads for them is the collaborative yard stick, toss in Sanders and Trump, too.

Which... I'm not. Just because someone buys an ad for a group doesn't make them tied together. It just sows seeds of dissent... which appeared to have worked pretty well judging by this forum.

Let me be clear.

1. On the uranium. Obviously she wasn’t loading it up. But the payoffs and kick backs plus the obama FBI knew and did nothing.

Clinton Foundation is dirty. Clinton’s are dirty. None of that is disputed. As far as obama admin..... he has a nice long list of actions that were pretty crazy.

2. On russia. I am only using the leftist threashold of facts when it comes to Russia. All we hear is Trump/Russia..... its funny to see its turning out to be democrats and Russians

Messages In This Thread
RE: More Proof the Russians worked with BLM. - StLucieBengal - 10-19-2017, 05:09 PM