Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-19-2017, 03:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Given your posting history with regards to all of this, your slamming of Denmark had less to do with the potential racial implications of the program than it did with your derision of one of your favorite buzzwords (eugenics) and the opportunity to shine a negative light on a country that is known for being more liberal than our own and other countries you like.

I could be wrong about you, and I hope I am, but my encounters with you have caused me to believe that you have little to no genuine compassion to the plight of people that are not cis straight able-bodied Christian white males. Again, I hope that my perception of you is wrong, but I am being 100% sincere when I say this is my impression of you based on your posts.

1. So it’s about race because I do not think it’s proper for one sovereign nation to send money and supplies to another sovereign nation for direct purposes of population control of that nation. Why does Denmark get to ensure that there are lesss Africans on the planet so they can be eased by African migration. They don’t have to kill Africans to do so.... they can just pass a law to restrict immigration from the African nations.

It’s not right

2. As far as how you feel about me. You can feel or think whatever you prefer. Your opinion of me has zero importance in my life. If you wish to take some narrow opinion of me based off the fact that I refuse to play along with ridiculous PC language then so be it..... but also remember the opposite can also be true and I can think you are possibly just craven. I hope that my perception of you is wrong, but I am being 100% sincere when I say this is my impression of you based on your posts.

It’s probably safe to say in this case we are both full of it and probably shouldn’t make ridiculous assumptions about one another. Especially considering neither has made an attempt to reach out to the other.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - StLucieBengal - 10-19-2017, 05:46 PM