Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem Express ends relationship with Planned Parenthood
(08-16-2015, 12:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hmm...wouldn't say I "support" it as much as we needed to do something.  That something was single payer but the insurance companies were not about to let that happen when they and the hospitals can argue over whether an aspirin cost $10 or $5 and.

Nonetheless since the ACA was passed what replacement plan has been proposed during the 45+ votes to repeal it?

However I'm sure the millions of people who now have insurance or who had pre-existing conditions will just be thrilled if its repealed and nothing replaces it.

Doing something just for the sake of doing something is asinine. 

The ACA was nothing but a cash-grab for the insurance companies.  It's no coincidence that all of the top insurer's stocks went up like crazy after the SCOTUS announced their decisions on it. 

The best way to reduce health costs is to get insurance companies out of the way for routine and sick visits.  Heck, for the costs of the ACA, the government could buy a catastrophic health plan for every American (not saying I would support such a thing, but just saying).  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stem Express ends relationship with Planned Parenthood - jakefromstatefarm - 08-16-2015, 12:22 PM