Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So why has the Mueller inventigation been so silent?
(10-20-2017, 11:16 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: The investigation has been silent because that is the best way to run a professional investigation. Throwing out facts and details to the media before the investigation is complete and has reached final conclusions undermines the ongoing investigation. I'm glad to see that they can still operate in a professional manner and are not totally beholden to media sensationalism like many politicians and government organizations.

A couple of things about the investigation. First, special counsel investigations take years. They go into excruciating detail in their work. Historically, they generally average around three to four years. Second, the investigation is supposed to be about Russian interference into our election. It is not supposed to be a witch hunt, despite the fact that many people on either side of the aisle seem to want some kind of witch hunt. I think some people need to consider why they would want a witch hunt (i.e. maybe the virtues of your 'side' are not so self-evident and strong enough that they can survive without a witch hunt). If inappropriate behavior is found by individuals during the course of the investigation, then that opens up a separate investigation.

Honestly I don't think the president will be indicted on anything.  However I do think something with Russia was going on.  I'm really just interested in what they find.  Also I think people forget that the Watergate investigation took something like two to two and half years.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So why has the Mueller inventigation been so silent? - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 10-20-2017, 01:34 PM