Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason Game 1 - Pick your 53
(08-15-2015, 10:47 PM)kevin Wrote: You have in McCarron who has never played one single NFL snap in preseason or regular season since drafted in 2014.
The QB that played in the 4th quarter now has more experience than McCarron. .....I agree, it's all in fun, but I'm very glad they don't pick the regular season roster just yet.  Lets see what happens in preseason game 2. The starters will play most of the 1st half in preseason game 3 and most of the choices will be made by preseason game 4. ....Bring on preseason game 2, and if McCarron still has never played one NFL snap after it is over, I don't know how bench warming earns him a roster spot.  I'm not a fan of Johnson, but he has the experience to be the # 2 QB at this point, and the others don't.  Unless that changes very fast, you have to go with Johnson. You can't make the club in the tub. As of today, we are very weak at back-up QB. All I read is this McCarron hype and the guy has never played a single NFL snap. You don't make the NFL on your college highlight clippings......That said, I hope he plays his first NFL game ever next week and does great, we could use a good back-up, but, he has to earn it.

No way McCarron's going anywhere.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason Game 1 - Pick your 53 - McC - 08-16-2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Preseason Game 1 - Pick your 53 - 3wt - 08-15-2015, 11:24 PM