Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes, our OL is that bad - It's not your imagination
(10-20-2017, 11:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't see us spending a lot in free agency on the offensive line. You may see them bring in a Travelle Wharton type Guard for $4-5 million a year. They'll likely draft a Center.

You won't see them spend a lot though with Dunlap, Atkins, Dennard set to be free agents after the following season. They'll keep a reserve to keep those guys.

Yeah.  Won't go first round on a C, though, even if one is worthy and sitting there. 

A lot probably depends on what happens the rest of the year and Lazor's ability to work around the problem.  We'll get a real good look at that come Sunday.

But, either way, there won't be any Pro Bowler types signed.  On that you can be sure.  But there is a lot between PBer and what we have that would be an upgrade.

As others have mentioned, it seems like shitty lines are more the norm and good lines are rare any more.  If BL can steer this offense into the playoffs, which is what it comes down to, since we know the D is worthy, he is genius.  And if that happens, maybe not much changes up front. 

Of course if he does get us to the playoffs, somebody gonna come steal him away.

So, to make a long story short(IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT!), yes, I agree.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, our OL is that bad - It's not your imagination - McC - 10-20-2017, 11:24 PM