Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengals talk about preparing for the Steelers
(10-21-2017, 10:43 AM)Wyche Wrote: Nice to see the old timers giving Burfict his due for helping bring intensity to this rivalry.  As they all noted, they fear him, he is in their heads.  Yeah, I don't like the extra-curriculars, but this attitude and ferocity is what this team had been lacking.  You absolutely need an enforcer in this division.  He has cleaned up the dirty stuff, but the intensity is still there.  We need him on this team, and on his A-game to stand a chance.  He brings it every Sunday.  I don't always condone his actions, but I like the fear factor.

I agree Burfict is in the heads so now he just needs to make sure he delivers clean nasty hits so they get upset and get personal fouls while Burfict and rest of team immediately walks away hands in air.

You can't hit high, so I hope he goes to the knees of Bell on passes out of the backfield, hard and low and watch the Steeler's players coaches and fans whine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Former Bengals talk about preparing for the Steelers - Luvnit2 - 10-21-2017, 10:59 AM