Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers rack up big fines from Chiefs game
(10-21-2017, 09:23 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: To me this is still a cover up that the refs are on their side, but make it look like not really.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21093581/mike-mitchell-pittsburgh-steelers-earned-plenty-fines-kansas-city-chiefs

I like how in the same game he immediately got "repeat offender" status and the second in-game fine was significantly larger.

Reminds me of getting 2 tickets in the same day and having to go to court twice. Stood behind a guy in line with "repeat offender status" having 25 moving violations in 2 years. (No idea how he still had his license).

The judge said "wow, you have a lot of moving violations too" to me right after; I had 3 tickets in 2 years (including the 2 on one day). I didn't say anything, but 25 to 3...

If the NFL was serious about CTE and player safety, they would make any two personal fouls in the same game an automatic ejection.  If they find on review an uncalled personal foul that is deemed fine worthy, they should start the following game with one strike against them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers rack up big fines from Chiefs game - Whatever - 10-21-2017, 11:00 AM