Bengals
Zimmer's Vikings
Palmer and Cardinals
Gruden's Redskins
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wins A Playoff Game First?
We will win a playoff game if we stay healthy. The team is too good right now. The defense is going to be good like they were in the past, and the offense will be a better version of the 2013 offense. We have more depth in every position than we have had the past few years. Hue Jackson always loved using his tight end in Oakland when he was a OC/HC. I don't think he trusted Gresham though, so I think Eifert is going to have an amazing year next year. Having Eifert and Jones back with Hill in the backfield is going to make so many openings that the other teams defense will have a hard time stopping.

The Vikings have a legit shot to make the playoffs, and possibly win a game. Their defense wasn't that bad last year, and now their offense will be a lot better. Bridgwater was working with a pretty bad offense around him last year, and he's getting a lot of nice weapons this year. AP will be back, so they will have a good run game. Kyle Rudolph was injured all last year and he's back. Then on top of that they picked up Mike Wallace, so they have a legit #1 receiver now.

The Cards might be able to make the playoffs, but I doubt they will win one. Carson Palmer is coming off an injury, and he's getting up there in age so it's going to affect him more than it would in the past. I thought Larry Fitzgerald lost a step last year too, but I do like Michael Floyd as a #2. I wasn't impressed by their run game last year. Their defense might have to carry them next year.

The Redskins would be lucky to get 5 wins. I don't think RGIII is a very good QB, and then on top of that they don't have a very good defense. They have good weapons in Alford Morris, Desean Jackson, and Pierre Garcon. Niles Paul, and Jordan Reed make a pretty good TE dou also. The redskins offensive line is garbage though. I just don't see this team as being very good.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - GodFather - 08-16-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - Brownshoe - 08-16-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - J24 - 08-16-2015, 09:49 PM