Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem Express ends relationship with Planned Parenthood
(08-15-2015, 07:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why distance themselves then?  

If PP and their organ mill was on the up and up there is no need to cut ties.    

Yeah I am against trafficking human body parts on the open market.

(08-15-2015, 07:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's a positive for sure.  Also makes it look like there was indeed sketchy things going on at pp.

Several states are cutting funding or moving that way.  

Stem express had the judge hold videos from publication for 30 days.   Those 30 days are almost up so that would make sense why they are cutting ties now.

(08-16-2015, 06:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: One of the allegation is that PP is birthing these children alive and then killing them to maximize their organ harvest.

(08-16-2015, 06:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I will stop posting PP threads once they stop doing sketchy stuff and stay out of the news.  

It's pretty simple.

(08-16-2015, 06:59 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I'm sure they would rather be alive and have a chance to better their lives over being dead and have no chance for anything.

But pp makes sure to turn a profit over their organs.

(08-16-2015, 07:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There would be no reason to price haggle if they weren't.   It would be a set rate
Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stem Express ends relationship with Planned Parenthood - GMDino - 08-16-2015, 07:47 PM