Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't take this crap anymore
Like most you, I'm really disappointed in the way the season has gone. I know injuries as well as a terrible oc hurt us but I couldn't bare to watch anymore of that today. Blandy has his ups and downs after aj green we have zero threats and Paulines defense was taken to the woodshed again. Changes need to be made I love our team and our group of players but it's gotta start with Marvin being canned. He's been the constant. Part of me wants us out of contention asap so we can atleast see what mccarron can do. It can't be any worse. I'm not saying it's all Andy it's everything from our awful o-line to our secondary continually being tourched today. It's an embarrassment and we shouldn't have to wait for ben to retire to beat the steelers or anyone else the closest we came our emotions ruined it for us. Just curious on what changes need to be made to stop the failures of this team year after year that keeps us from not only making the playoffs but actually winning a game. I'm 36 and I fear I may never see a bengals super bowl win or atleast a playoff win. One thing is for sure Marvin has got to go
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I can't take this crap anymore - Andy2AJ - 10-22-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: I can't take this crap anymore - ah5 - 10-23-2017, 08:36 PM