Bengals
Zimmer's Vikings
Palmer and Cardinals
Gruden's Redskins
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wins A Playoff Game First?
(08-16-2015, 01:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: The poll wasn't there when i posted.

I voted Zim's Vikes. They got AP back and Zim is a great coach.

I have no faith in Marv coaching us to a Playoff win. The players will have to carry him for it to happen.

We are a very good team and i see us once again making the Playoffs but we cannot win once we get there.

Not with ML at the helm.

As long as we get there with our key players being healthy, Marvin won't have to do any thinking or coaching.

We don't have Gruden to overthink it or Brat to be unoriginal because Hue will just need to give Hill the rock and throw to AJ, Eifert, etc..  

It's literally impossible for Hue or Marvin to come up with a gameplan that would fail as long as they stick to what got us there.

If the first preseason game was any indication, the reports of Geno better than ever are true and his play will make the rest of the defensive players a lot better, which will result in our defense being pretty damn good.

We were bitten by the injury bug last year or we win, which we won't be unlucky this year and we'll win a playoff game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - GodFather - 08-16-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - BFritz21 - 08-16-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - J24 - 08-16-2015, 09:49 PM