Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Can Never Win With Mike Brown Family
(10-22-2017, 11:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: You've repeated this over and over and over. Pretty much every Bengals fan knows that Mike is the root of the problem and has been for 26 years. However, Marvin's been here for 15 of those years now. He's basically become part of the 'family'. He's also part of the problem, which is why he also deserves his share of the blame.

Hell when you look at the history of this franchise, even with Paul, there have only been 3 seasons out of the previous 49 where they've had any postseason success. This fan base is desperate to see a playoff win.

That's why, if Marvin is fired or decides not to return, fans will celebrate. Why? Because that's the only hope we have -- hope that (somehow, someway) a new coach can do the impossible and overcome ownership to win a Super Bowl, or at least a damn playoff game.

Bravo !!  :andy:  ThumbsUp  Rock On 

It's the only real hope we have. If I hear Marvin Lewis is fired tomorrow morning I'll be  Dancing

And I don't hate Marvin, hell I like the guy. I'm sure he's a hell of a good man. He just isn't a HC who's ever going to win here. Coule we go 2-8 or whatever the rest of the season with a new HC ? Sure

But I would still have a hell of a lot more hope for next season. I mean if it's not painfully obvious to Bengal fans by now that ML is not the answer..............

I'm at a total loss for words
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Can Never Win With Mike Brown Family - bengalfan74 - 10-23-2017, 12:39 AM