Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive line train wreck in slow motion
(10-22-2017, 11:48 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Agreed. I feel a lot of this falls on coaching. What the hell is the OLine coach teaching these guys? Why does Bodine consistently go to help a guard while leaving an untouched rusher a clear path to the QB? Could part of the bad play be scheme issues?

Honestly, we all know 4 of our OLineman do not deserve to be starting for a professional football team, but some of this clearly falls at the feet of our OLine coach. Unfortunately, even if Marvin gets fired, I doubt the new coach will be allowed to replace Alexander the Great.

I was not one of those ones calling for the head of Paul Alexander but I'm done waiting for it to improve. 

Its so bad that with the same OL coach and core of players I do not see it improving much next year at this point.

That would be the 3rd year in a row the OLine is a handicap to success and arguably the worst unit on the team ....that for me is the clincher that Alexander MUST go and any new HC must be allowed to make that call
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive line train wreck in slow motion - sonofstat - 10-23-2017, 02:29 AM