Bengals
Zimmer's Vikings
Palmer and Cardinals
Gruden's Redskins
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Wins A Playoff Game First?
The Bengals won't get the first playoff win because the Bengals will be sitting in the number 1 spot and have home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The Bengals will get their first Playoff win in the second week and will be 3-0 in the playoffs this year bringing home that Super Bowl victory.

Next year will be the same way and Marvin Lewis will finally be 6-6 in the playoffs with 2 Super Bowl victories in a row.

Then the year after next, the Bengals will be 9-6 in the Playoffs and have three Super Bowl victories in a row breaking records and become that dynasty and greatest team of all time...gasp, with Andy Dalton at Quarterback too, lol.

Seriously though, I think that the Bengals make it to the AFC Championship game. I think the pieces are there to make a Super Bowl run and barring injuries to key players, this team can take home that ultimate prize.

So as for who gets the first playoff victory, it really depends on the schedule since 3 of the 4 teams listed will be in the playoffs and all will get a win. I'll let you pick who won't be making it to the playoffs this year, one is the Bengals, out of the other three, you choose.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - GodFather - 08-16-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 04:34 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - McC - 08-16-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - Nebuchadnezzar - 08-16-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Who Wins A Playoff Game First? - J24 - 08-16-2015, 09:49 PM