Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Facing possible Suspension (No Satire)
(10-23-2017, 01:22 AM)BMK Wrote:  Burfict is a stupid, selfish mental midget that has proven he has no self control or discipline. He could've been a great team leader, but by now, I'm sure some teammates are getting tired of his crap. 

For those saying he really didn't do anything wrong, you know damn well you'd be wetting your pants crying if Mitchell or anyone else did the exact same thing Burfict did.

I look at it this way. Burfict knows exactly what's at stake, yet he CHOOSES to pull this sh*t anyway. He could care less about the team, and for that reason, I'd dump his a**.

Sad thing is, if it wasn't for TV showing the dirty stuff, I wouldn't have know he was even on the field today.  The Steelers obviously didn't get the memo that they were supposed to be afraid of him.

The sad part is if he was on another team with a Head Coach who believes in accountability and discipline he would of probably already been mentally rehabilitated and doing excellent by now.  I've said it once, I've said it 1000 times, Marvin is like that old grandpa who loves all his grandsons and just sits on the porch sipping his lemonade saying they are all good kids regardless of anything they do. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Facing possible Suspension (No Satire) - 740Bengal - 10-23-2017, 11:13 AM