Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1st Step - Fire O-line Coach Paul Alexander just as they did Ken Zampese
(10-23-2017, 02:13 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: I thought they should have fired him when they hired Lewis. I was shocked to learn at the time that they didnt. It made no sense to keep him around while trying to change the losing culture at the same time.

This has ALWAYS been my main gripe with him still being here.....unless he had been a second coming of Dante Scarnecchia.  How do you change a culture with a member of the lost decade STILL here?  You couple in the dismal performance he has had without a line chock full of high rounders, and piss poor running efficiency, and it becomes even more mind boggling.

(10-23-2017, 02:14 PM)depthchart Wrote: Do you think Marvin has tried over the years to get his own hand picked O-line Coach or do you think he has backed Alexander all of these years ?

I don't know.  I would HOPE he has tried.....and that Son of Paul has just kept his buddy that plays piano at his dinner parties around because he likes him and gets free entertainment (we all know how Mikey loves a bargain).....but I just don't know.  I mean, he HAS been promoted to assistant HC under Marv.

(10-23-2017, 02:15 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: I dont think lewis wpuld have been the coach here if he didnt agree to keep browns family friends

......then there's this.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Step - Fire O-line Coach Paul Alexander just as they did Ken Zampese - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-23-2017, 02:21 PM