Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1st Step - Fire O-line Coach Paul Alexander just as they did Ken Zampese
(10-23-2017, 03:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: While I agree that PA should've been shitcanned YEARS ago, the first step is to fire Marvin Lewis. Firing PA midseason is not going to fix this OL. Heck, neither is firing ML, but at least we might see some accountability from whomever the interim HC is.

I lean toward taking Alexander out 1st for a few reasons.

1. The O-line melt down against the Steelers was the most glaring issue and Alexander is the Architect of that O-line.

2. If Alexander should slide under the Radar say after a Marvin firing right now only to have the next Head Coach saddled with Paul Alexander going forward then that New Coach may be in for trouble.

3. The O-line players themselves need some fresh eyes on their play and an O-line Coach that will want some New Personnel going forward.
A New Fire would be lit under O-line players to save their jobs instead of being Alexander's projects.

4. Marvin has won 2 of the last 3 games without Zampese and I let him have some more Rope to hang himself with so to speak. Fire him later in the season or let him finish this season out. Then make the Bigger Head Coaching change this offseason.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Step - Fire O-line Coach Paul Alexander just as they did Ken Zampese - depthchart - 10-23-2017, 03:49 PM