Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixon is frustrated with lack of carries
(10-23-2017, 04:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: Agreed, and Bernard 1, I think.  They still started the half with Hill in.  I liked the first half playcalling, a nice mix.  The run was doing enough to set up the PA pass.  Then, they decided not to run.  If you're saying Dalton was calling the plays, then I would get where you're coming from, if not, I don't really understand.  The defense started coming together a bit after a horrible start.  The turnovers were no reason to go pass heavy that early in the second half.  That said, the line's run blocking is not that great.  Thought we had some good looks with a two back set as well.

If a running back thinks the runners should have more carries what does that lead you to think he is saying about the passing?

Put yourself in Andy's shoes. If a rookie RB says we should have ran the ball more after a loss; how would it make you feel?

Not slamming Andy for his play yesterday, just bringing up a dynamic not mentioned; perhaps, Marvin was standing up for his QB when he dismissed Mixon's comments........
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon is frustrated with lack of carries - bfine32 - 10-23-2017, 04:43 PM