Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huckabee praises Paraguay for denying abortion for 10 year old raped by her stepdad
(08-16-2015, 11:02 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: While I am one that is adamantly opposed to abortion, I do believe that there should be exceptions put into place for these types of situations.

The only concern that I'd have is that is declaring rape or incest enough to merit getting one?  I mean, could every woman that wanted an abortion simply walk into the abortion clinic and claim that she was raped or the victim of incest?

If that's the case, what purpose would it serve to ban abortions and put these types of exceptions in place?

That's the hard part.  If you wait for an investigation and trial you probably get into the third trimester and the question is moot.  And that's another reason abortion is such a tough subject for most of us.  You have people who are absolutely 100% of the belief that a fetus is a baby...who support killing the fetus in certain circumstances.  Even Dr. Carson.  

But at 10?  What heartless bastard would say that forcing a TEN YEAR OLD to carry a baby to term after being raped is whats "for the best"?

Oh yeah.  The ones running for President of the United States.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Huckabee praises Paraguay for denying abortion for 10 year old raped by her stepdad - GMDino - 08-16-2015, 11:09 PM