Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mixon is frustrated with lack of carries
(10-23-2017, 05:01 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Mike wants to win a super bowl just as bad as we do... He just has no f***ing clue how to do it.

Why do people keep saying this?  There is no evidence that Mike Brown cares about winning the SB.  The guy runs his franchise on a shoe-string and voluntarily cuts out positions/amenities/processes that other franchises have.  Mike Brown wants to win, he just wants to win the "Mike Brown Way" which is a way that has failed to yield a single playoff win in over 25 years.

I've said this before, but wanting something in your mind and actually wanting something in the sense that you are actively doing things people can observe are two very different things.  

Person A and Person B both want to be in awesome shape and look super sexayyyyy.  Person A does his best to follow a reasonable diet and he does P90x and what not.  Person B sits on his arse all day and eats ice cream and pork rinds.  Yes, both guys WANT to be in shape, but can you really say that Person A and Person B both want to achieve their sexayyyness goal equally?  

It's beyond clear that Mike Brown is aware that hiring a GM would make it more likely the Bengals would win a SB but he doesn't care to do that.  That's all I need to know.  Would Mike Brown be an NFL GM if he didn't inherit an NFL team?  Not a chance.  Therefore, he insists on keeping a GM who shouldn't be a GM.  As a behaviorist I must conclude Mike Brown's actions are NOT those of a man who wants to win a Super Bowl.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon is frustrated with lack of carries - Nately120 - 10-23-2017, 06:37 PM