Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Facing possible Suspension (No Satire)
(10-23-2017, 11:13 AM)740Bengal Wrote: The sad part is if he was on another team with a Head Coach who believes in accountability and discipline he would of probably already been mentally rehabilitated and doing excellent by now.  I've said it once, I've said it 1000 times, Marvin is like that old grandpa who loves all his grandsons and just sits on the porch sipping his lemonade saying they are all good kids regardless of anything they do. 

I used to try to convince myself that his love of the game would save him, that he would get his shit together so he wouldn't lose the thing he loves.  I've realized I was just lying to myself, a thing you have to do to keep riding on this train to nowhere.

He doesn't have it in himself to maintain control in the heat of battle.  And, as you say, he doesn't have a coach who can convince him or force him to change.  He's emblematic of the history of MB's regime.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Facing possible Suspension (No Satire) - McC - 10-23-2017, 07:48 PM