Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Can Never Win With Mike Brown Family
There are only two plausible scenarios here:

1)  Mike Clown is a total and complete moron.  I mean, we're talking mental disability level here, not just run of the mill stupid.  Hell, even a dumbass can see something is not working after 26 years.....shit!  Even an utter boob can realize that the stench of losing during the abyss hangs on Piano Man like a horse thief from the gallows.  How stupid can you be to not see how that leads to no accountability for anyone else?  "Shit, that dude been here since Moby Dick was a minnow, part of the 2nd worst decade in all of professional sports history.  Part of a staff that saw its head coach become the fastest to reach 50 losses, part of teams that saw its owner become the fastest to reach 200 losses.  Why the hell am I gon' worry 'bout doin' my job?  Hell, if ol Merv cuts me, Mikey will bring me back!"

2)  Mike Clown is feeding us all a line of shit, and thinks we're stupid enough to buy it.  In other words, it's all a con and a cash grab.  Winning football and championships are only the biscuit wheels on the gravy train IF we happen to do either.  They're fortunate byproducts of doing business......fortunate so long as those players are on rookie deals.  Winning also means paying players to keep them, that's really why we "don't value" positions, or guys "wanted to leave".  There is only one singular goal here, profit.  If we happen to win a few along the way, so be it.

Now, which scenario seems most likely to you?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Can Never Win With Mike Brown Family - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-24-2017, 09:14 AM