Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin proves once again how idiotic he is with these quotes
(10-24-2017, 10:26 AM)McC Wrote: You know, this is one conspiracy theory that holds water.  His record against them and the recurring nightmare manner of all those losses is all the evidence anyone would ever need.

Marvin grew up in Pittsburgh, during the steeler steroid-ridden dominance of the 1970's. He admitted several years ago (I believe he was still with the Ravens) that he grew up a diehard steeler fan.

As I've said before, just for the sake of argument, let's say any one of us became a coach on the steelers staff. Could any of you honestly say you'd happily go all out to crush the bengals with a smile on your face? No, you couldn't. Somewhere in your subconscious, some part of you would find some joy in seeing the team you grew up a diehard fan of walking away the winner. 

Nobody with close ties to Pittsburgh should be on this team. I'm starting to think I won't miss Tyler Boyd when his rookie contract is up either
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin proves once again how idiotic he is with these quotes - Pat5775 - 10-24-2017, 12:37 PM