Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1st Step - Fire O-line Coach Paul Alexander just as they did Ken Zampese
(10-24-2017, 12:19 AM)Wyche Wrote: You'll not get me to defend Mikey boys....but all of those calls were on Piano Man....he couldn't get Mathis going....he wanted Blodine, Og, and Fish.  He is the one that continually has a unit that ranks near the bottom in YPC.  I DO blame Son of Paul for not flushing this turd sooner.

This is my stance as well.

There are literally hundreds of O-line coaches that could do a better job than this guy.

Hell, i never played O-line and knew that Mathis was better than Livings.

Just imagine if we drafted Whitehair a few years ago. Or Elflein or one of the top Centers last year, or Bolles last year?

We all know it starts in the trenches and PA is the worst judge of talent ever.

For him to have us trade UP in the 3rd round to get Blodine and then call it a "witch hunt" when he blowz says it all.

This team has all the talent to do well but this guy and Marv are holding this team back.

I am not going into the MB debate anymore, this will not change until he dies and he seems to be a good man at heart.

This is my team and that is not going to change either.

Will not wish death on a man, that is the only thing some are pushing for. Look for solutions that are reality based.

Fire PA, hire a decent O-line coach, let Marv go after the season and start fresh.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st Step - Fire O-line Coach Paul Alexander just as they did Ken Zampese - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-24-2017, 01:33 PM