Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazor breaks down the lack of Mixon's carries.
(10-24-2017, 01:34 PM)depthchart Wrote: It establishes Authority.

It may only take a Half to establish that Authority.

Meanwhile, a Fired up Jeremy Hill would likely put up some comparable numbers to what Mixon would have done in that half against the Colts.

Lazor will likely do the opposite and go out of his way to make sure Mixon is happy.

An Anti-Bill Belichick style move.

P. S.  I agree that Mixon is right about not getting enough carries, however, if you look at Mixon's comments they were centered around how he would have Outperformed Le'veon Bell and "showcased" his personal skills had he got as many carries as Bell.

Mixon has a me, me, me attitude that needs to be broken and refocused on team, team, team.  IMO

This seems pretty accurate, tbh.

I don't think you're grasping what Lazor is hinting at.  I took it that he brushed it off, and was like "meh, everyone gets upset over their touches now and again".  If the Bengals say he will sit and watch Gio and Hill, then that's what I fully expect to happen.

Jeremy Hill has been fired up exactly once since his rookie season, and he proceeded to fumble that effort away.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lazor breaks down the lack of Mixon's carries. - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-24-2017, 01:40 PM