Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazor breaks down the lack of Mixon's carries.
(10-24-2017, 01:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: This seems pretty accurate, tbh.

I don't think you're grasping what Lazor is hinting at.  I took it that he brushed it off, and was like "meh, everyone gets upset over their touches now and again".  If the Bengals say he will sit and watch Gio and Hill, then that's what I fully expect to happen.

Jeremy Hill has been fired up exactly once since his rookie season, and he proceeded to fumble that effort away.

I agree that Lazor brushed it off but should he ?

Establishing Authority as I suggest in Bill Belichick style would need to be applied team wide and just doing it now to Mixon may not help that much if it is not done as a New Principle. I say we need to establish some Authority but we likely won't.

This team has a number of players that like to Spout off after games and the 20 year old Mixon may start a bad pattern if he gets coddled in a way now.

As for Hill, I would expect him to do some thumping if given a 1st half start against the Colts. I doubt it would harm our chances of beating the Colts in the slightest if Mixon watched for the 1st half. It would, however, send Mixon a message that I think he needs to learn now before he becomes a Diva.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lazor breaks down the lack of Mixon's carries. - depthchart - 10-24-2017, 01:55 PM