Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion for undocumented teen? Pro-life gov official thinks not
(10-24-2017, 11:15 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Is this the story of a pregnant illegal who came to the United States illegally then demanded an abortion and the the United States tax payer has to pay for it?

As to anything else, the law of the land says abortion is illegal after 20 weeks. 

How far along is she?
She is in Texas and has a legal guardian, that guardian gets to say what she can and can not do.

Look, I know the left creams themselves thinking and fantasizing about abortions, they cant help themselves thinking about dead minority babies being ripped apart, but the law says the guardian gets the last word and that guardian say "NO!". Not everyone on the left thinks like this though but I do wonder how many on this board has a chubby right now thinking about abortion?

Well we try to wait and do the secret dance after....  Ninja

I think many on the left would prefer women not have abortions however they do have a right to them.  Different states have different rules.  In this case she is not at 20 weeks yet but if the good Lord has His way the courts can tie things up until she is and then that baby can have a wonderful life without a mother who will be deported.

I believe the interest in the story comes from all those variables and less from anyone wanting to rip babies apart.  Could just I wild guess on my part though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abortion for undocumented teen? Pro-life gov official thinks not - GMDino - 10-24-2017, 11:19 PM