Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion for undocumented teen? Pro-life gov official thinks not
(10-25-2017, 09:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You have zero idea what kind of life the child would live if born and the mother deported.

Well, no one does.

(10-25-2017, 09:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Very easily could be put up for adoption and taken in by a very affluent family.

Or sent from foster home to foster home where they are abused. Anyone can make up any scenario.

(10-25-2017, 09:28 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, maybe even one that would consent to it having an abortion as a child. You know, the "non-creepy" "non-decision making" type. 

I can certainly see that abortion upsets you. Understandable. I do not like them either.

But, as you say, she is a child. While I understand the need for parental/guardian consent in that case the thought of a child having a child is also disturbing...at least to me. And, again, without knowing under what circumstances she ended up pregnant I am withholding judgment on her for wanting the procedure and not assuming she just thinks it will be neat-o keen.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abortion for undocumented teen? Pro-life gov official thinks not - GMDino - 10-25-2017, 09:33 AM