Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abortion for undocumented teen? Pro-life gov official thinks not
(10-25-2017, 09:42 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I find that we draw this line at 18 to be a fascinating thing. What makes her still a child? We place this very arbitrary rule in place as to when you reach the age of adulthood. It's something that I often think of when there is discussion of pedophilia, especially when it is someone who is an adult that has sex with a teenager that has gone through puberty.

But that is a tangential thing. Just thinking and typing.

As the father of two I get what you are saying.

I have a soon to be 20 year old who is still a "child" sometimes!  LOL!

But my reference was more a comment on anyone having children younger that their mid-20's!  LMAO!

I know people who had children at 14-15 and people who had them in the 30's.  Nothing is for sure in any scenario but the younger ones are the ones that worry me more personally.  I always tell our kids that if I had had children with who I was dating at 19-21 I'd probably never had made it.  But that doesn't mean they can't.

The "legal age" would be a good "mental maturbation" thought game in another thread.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abortion for undocumented teen? Pro-life gov official thinks not - GMDino - 10-25-2017, 09:58 AM