Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kelly, another Trump Tool!
(10-25-2017, 05:53 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Yeah, I know that its not the prestigious news outlet you get the majority of your news from, the Daily Wire. Hilarious

I'd never even heard of the Daily Wire before you mentioned it.  I'll let you in on a secret, trying to paint your detractorsd as more extreme than you is only going to work if you have actual evidence.  Simply stating it as fact only makes you look more unstable.

Quote:Here is an example for your other favorite news organization. Trump shine boy Kelly lying his ass off. I believe this is called Fake news.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/20/fox-news-first-general-kelly-defends-trump-shuts-down-libs-politicization-tragedy.html

I have an interesting question for you, maybe you'll actually give it some thought and answer.  Why haven't we heard about Trump's calls to the families of the other slain soldiers?

(10-25-2017, 09:06 AM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't propose they were "remotely similar".  Nor did I say they had to be exactly the same (point for point) for them to be discussed in the same breath.

Interesting then that you would be silent while others did exactly that.

Quote:It seems Leonard wanted the latter then denied it.

I believe his point, as mine, is that the situation are so dissimilar as to make any comparisons useless.  As everyone continues to miss this obvious point I'll actually state it.  The reaction to Benghazi, right or wrong, partisan or not, was fueled by the administrations failure to prepare for a more likely than usual attack and then a lack of credible response to the attack while it was ongoing.  I know you're going to mess this up and claim that I'm making these statements as gospel truth.  I'm merely pointing out where the outrage, faux or otherwise, about Benghazi is fueled.

Quote:Someone told me once they really disliked hyperbole in comments.  Leonard's comment was just that. 

No, not really.

Quote:I'd rather we didn't politicize these events...but if we ARE going to discuss them we need to treat them fairly.

Wouldn't you agree Joe?

Not sure who Joe is but the next time you catch me in an inconsistency please let me know.  You haven't had much success thus far.

Messages In This Thread
Kelly, another Trump Tool! - ballsofsteel - 10-24-2017, 05:47 AM
RE: Kelly, another Trump Tool! - GMDino - 10-24-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: Kelly, another Trump Tool! - bfine32 - 10-24-2017, 02:18 PM
RE: Kelly, another Trump Tool! - GMDino - 10-24-2017, 09:28 PM
RE: Kelly, another Trump Tool! - GMDino - 10-24-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Kelly, another Trump Tool! - GMDino - 10-24-2017, 10:50 PM
RE: Kelly, another Trump Tool! - GMDino - 10-25-2017, 09:06 AM
RE: Kelly, another Trump Tool! - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-25-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: Kelly, another Trump Tool! - GMDino - 10-25-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: Kelly, another Trump Tool! - bfine32 - 10-25-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: Kelly, another Trump Tool! - bfine32 - 10-25-2017, 09:40 AM