Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teacher punished for using the T word
(10-25-2017, 11:18 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Unfortunately, for you, this hasn't been my experience while absorbing media content for the past eighteen months.  I'll use one topic to disprove your theory, immigration.  One would think that enforcing immigration laws would be rather black and white, the law is the law.  For some reason those laws are now racist and anyone wanting to enforce them is guilty of racism.  I'll wait for you to try and claim otherwise, I do enjoy when you dig your hole deeper and let me rest for a bit.

I believe I said (and I'm sure you will correct me if I didn't) that there are some that do overuse the word racist.  As far as immigration the current POTUS does seem to have a problem with people from certain countries over others.  The citizens of those countries tend to be of darker skin.  He has also made disparaging remarks about entire races (Mexicans) even when they were born in the US (the judge in one of his many court cases).

So I won't claim otherwise.  I will say that using the worst as an example to paint most is unlike what you usually ask for,

(10-25-2017, 11:18 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Then I don't think you know what the word hyperbole means.  I know you try an co-opt the terms of others.  Having never succeeded in actually doing so I have to say I admire you persistence.  Quite the Sisyphusian task you've set for yourself.

So this quote:

(10-25-2017, 01:21 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Utter horseshit.  It's used, the vast majority of the times it is used, to describe a criminally oriented POS.  People don't care about the skin melanin content of the criminal dickheads ruining their neighborhoods, they care about their criminal conduct.  

Is NOT hyperbole? I've said it before and I'll say it again:  If someone denies that the word "thug" is being used racially they either live in a bubble or are lying.  Maybe I just read more.

(10-25-2017, 11:18 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This sentence doesn't make sense.  please try again.

Well it was in response to this quote:

(10-25-2017, 01:21 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: They sure do.  The word racist used to mean someone who judged/disliked someone based on their ethnicity.  Now it means white people who dislike other ethnicities and use their societal advantages to oppress them.  Remember, words evolve and only white people can be racist now.

If that change from "someone" to "white people" doesn't imply that people other than white people were once considered racist but now they are not then there needs to be a better explanation of that sentence.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teacher punished for using the T word - GMDino - 10-25-2017, 11:35 AM