Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Target removes gender based signage for kids
(08-16-2015, 07:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes it is our choice.   Yet you and the rest of the peanut gallery want to take a shot at me for making our choice.  

Like I have said repeatedly.   Idc how any of you raise your kids .  If you want them to be afraid of pronouns, boys playing with dolls, girls wrestling boys, cross dressing for their schools dances or whatever weird cause you want to promote through them.  

We will just stick to girls being girls and letting them take it far as they can go.   Once they are adults they can do as they wish.

Okay, now, let's play the game called "be able to use context to comprehend what somebody else is saying".

I tried to make this one verrrrry simple for you by making the points for you to focus on in bold.

This post is saying that my son is a girl if he plays with a doll. This is pretty cut and dry right here, there's no other way to read into this unless you have a legitimate reading disability.

You keep making comments like this throughout the thread, and then you act like it doesn't happen and that you never said this stuff even though it's right there for the world to see. This isn't open to interpretation, so if you don't have those opinions, stop writing them all over the place. This is a message board and the only thing I can take from you is what you write on here, so maybe you should focus on your writing skills if you aren't properly portraying your opinions in this thread. As it stands, your post above flat out says that my son is a girl if he plays with a doll. For that, you can go **** yourself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Target removes gender based signage for kids - djs7685 - 08-17-2015, 10:24 AM