Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WHY are you surprised? Most of our core left in free agency over the past 2 years...
(10-25-2017, 10:11 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Many supported a lot of those moves claiming the price was not right.

They say MB is cheap but they seem to support that when making such claims

I was one of those, and my mind hasn't changed. Our inactivity in FA to replace any of those guys is the problem, IMO.

Letting Marvin Jones and Sanu walk still looks good even in hindsight. Those guys aren't living up to their paydays.

Letting Zeitler and Whit was fine, but we did absolutely nothing to replace them. 

(10-25-2017, 10:25 AM)Nately120 Wrote: There is talent on this team, to be sure.  I see us as being the Pittsburgh Pirates of the NFL:  We have a business model that caps our level of success, but occasionally enough things go right that we make it into the playoffs where we are dismantled by teams that are designed to go the distance.  Winning a SB with this business model would take an amount of talent we haven't been lucky enough to assemble. 

[Image: Bingo-Sign-89298.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHY are you surprised? Most of our core left in free agency over the past 2 years... - Shake n Blake - 10-25-2017, 01:32 PM