Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals got you down? Root on the Dodgers with me!
(10-24-2017, 05:40 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Phil, you're going to have an entire generation who will think of this when they hear "Ghostbusters":

[Image: empiregbcover.jpg]

No insult would break your heart/soul quite like the realization of that and that this entire upcoming generation will go "Bill who?" when you try to explain that there was an original one.

The first one is one of the great American comedy films of all-time and I love it to pieces; I watched it in theatre last year in Calgary and it was SUCH a treat (they showed the Road Warrior later that night and it was an even better treat!), especially since I haven't seen it in over 10 years.

So much hilarity, so many great lines, Harold Ramis is a God, not Dan Akroyd... Well, him too. 4 guys were dressed up as the 4 'busters too, with packs and all, it was AWESOME!

When I heard of the chick one from last year coming out, my heart sank. So angry lol. And I thought of Phil right away!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals got you down? Root on the Dodgers with me! - Truck_1_0_1_ - 10-25-2017, 02:22 PM