Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton campaign and DNC paid for Trump Dossier
(10-25-2017, 07:29 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: It's obviously Republicans hitting back for the whole collusion story which, to-date, seems to be largely a non-story and, perhaps, an abuse of power founded upon fabricated "evidence". Damage has been done, and now they'll go after their pound of flesh.

I have little doubt this is the case. I don't know about the abuse of power, but I have zero doubt it is a tit-for-tat.

(10-25-2017, 07:29 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Very interesting that Mueller - 1 year into this investigation - was examining the Dossier and interviewed Steele.  Is he looking into it because something has become relevant, or is he looking into it because he's questioning the very foundation of the entire investigation?  The former explanation is an odd one well over a year into the investigation, but perhaps he is now tasked with trying to justify an investigation that has found nothing.

One year? Mueller's appointment was just barely 5 months ago. This investigation is not very old, especially when looked at in comparison to other special counsel investigations.

(10-25-2017, 07:29 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Let's also not assume that "Russian interference" was only designed to benefit Trump, rather than undermine the entire Democratic process.  That would also "justifiably" put Clinton and the DNC on the radar.

Oh, I've said from the start that the interference was more to just **** with us, and was more anti-Clinton than pro-Trump.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clinton campaign and DNC paid for Trump Dossier - Belsnickel - 10-25-2017, 07:46 PM