Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton campaign and DNC paid for Trump Dossier
(10-25-2017, 08:05 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Ehhhh, I'm saying regardless if it's 5 months or 14 months in, I think it's pretty curious to be examining/questioning the foundation of the investigation at this point.  5 months or 14 months in, you're not going back to the beginning.....on top of leaks the focus might be shifting, again, but would certainly be a plausible explanation of why you're interviewing Steele at this point.

Point being, they've been following-up on Steele's leads and intel for over a year - shouldn't you be well past deposing him?  You've independently corroborated his evidence and accusations or not - what value does he have to an investigation that has long moved on from the Dossier?

I would add I remember reading Steele had paid Russian informants to compile that Dossier, many of whom were former KGB and govt officials.  He's not an American citizen, but does that mean he was a go-between for people in the Clinton campaign and DNC being "agents of a foreign govt"?

Steele's dossier isn't really the foundation of this all. It's going to be a part, because part of the information that was confirmed by our intelligence will play a role in all of this, but the dossier is only a small part in all of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clinton campaign and DNC paid for Trump Dossier - Belsnickel - 10-25-2017, 08:12 PM