Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton campaign and DNC paid for Trump Dossier
(10-26-2017, 02:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The ledger was revealed in August by a Ukrainian anti corruption task force, but I understand what you're saying. Steele did send the FBI a memo regarding communications in June or July. So it's a question of if that played a role. From what he has said, he leaked the full dossier because he felt there was no action on the information he found, so that memo may not have been the catalyst. 

What I read was intercepted communications on routine surveillance of Russian operatives is what led to re-opening the investigation of Manafort in June/July.  Steele may or may not have had a role in that.  It's possible we're both correct and the ledger was the basis for yet another FISA warrant.

The justification for all this is only one of many questions that need answered.  Personally, I think the Russians played Steele, relying on his past relationships thru MI6 to dupe the DOJ.  And that's apparently just one of many balls they had in the air as part of their overall strategy to shake confidence in our govt and elections.
--------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clinton campaign and DNC paid for Trump Dossier - JustWinBaby - 10-26-2017, 05:18 PM