Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Bad Is It If Colts Win ???
(10-26-2017, 10:49 AM)ochocincos Wrote: The Bengals should not lose to any of the following teams: Browns, Colts (without Luck), Giants (without their WRs), and 49ers.
If the Bengals lose to the Colts, Marvin Lewis should be fired on Monday.

Good thing we don't play Giants or 49ers because we would probably lose to them.

Lets say Bengals beat Colts, and that is an IF....Bengals go to Jacksonville to play red hot Jaguars. That would be a huge win on the road. I don't see it happening.  Then on the road to Tennessee and that's a rough one.  Then at Denver and that's just a loss.  We never win in Denver.  Almost nobody ever wins in Denver. Huge home team advantage due to breathing air, loud crowd, almost always a good team. Their D will eat our O Line alive.  So these 3 road games don't look good and no reason to be thinking play-offs if we Luck Out of Colts without Luck. 

At this point, I would not say 2-4 Bungles are the favorite to beat anybody, including Colts in Cincy which is the shortest distance between 2 NFL football cities.  It's not like flying to Seattle and Indy has a short trip into Cincy, almost like driving down from Dayton or up from Lexington.  If Bengals come out flat with NO BLOCKING they will get beat.  This thing of NO BLOCKING. I don't care who else you have, you don't win without blocking. If Ross plays, it doesn't mean a thing without blocking. 

Looking at Bengals 3 road games coming up, The lousy Colts might be a game to go back to the basics of run blocking. This might be game to go Woody Hayes and run it the whole 1st quarter no matter the score or field position or down. If these bozo's can't run block, I guarantee they can't pass block. Line these clowns up and give them a day in the field run blocking. Try to bring them somewhat together as an offensive line. If we can develop a run game against Colts that might help in these road games to establish run to open up the pass. Problem is I don't think Marvin see's a problem with his 2-4 team and therefore won't go back to basics to fix it. Marvin see's it as not broken, so why fix it.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How Bad Is It If Colts Win ??? - kevin - 10-26-2017, 06:58 AM
RE: How Bad Is It If Colts Win ??? - kevin - 10-26-2017, 05:42 PM