Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If only there were some way to project that Ced would struggle in the Pros...
(10-26-2017, 05:43 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think what really shocked me was selecting TWO OTs in the same draft, not just one.
And then I go back to saying "what if" on selecting:
Bud Dupree or Malcom Brown instead of Ogbuehi at 21 (DL covered then, as many of us were clamoring for)
Fisher or Ogbuehi in Round 2 - keep the same because it did make sense to get one OT
Kwon Alexander instead of Dawson with 3rd comp pick
Stefon Diggs instead of Hardison (groom as a replacement in case MLJ and/or Sanu left like they do with other rookie selections)
Ugh it's frustrating, especially because many of us were high on Dupree, Brown, Alexander, and Diggs so we would have made those decisions if it were us and it wouldn't have just been a hindsight is 20/20 thing.

Yep and we did not even need an OL that year. Needed DL the most. 

Good pass rusher could have put us over the top. 

But no we decide to build a great team that is close to breaking through to the other side and then draft for future instead of trying to win a SB. 

Will never get this philosophy unless they already knew they were not going to re-sign Whit, Smith, and Zeitler already. 

If that was the case though, would have still tried one last swing for the fence. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If only there were some way to project that Ced would struggle in the Pros... - Go Cards - 10-26-2017, 06:15 PM