Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If only there were some way to project that Ced would struggle in the Pros...
(10-26-2017, 05:43 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think what really shocked me was selecting TWO OTs in the same draft, not just one.
And then I go back to saying "what if" on selecting:
Bud Dupree or Malcom Brown instead of Ogbuehi at 21 (DL covered then, as many of us were clamoring for)
Fisher or Ogbuehi in Round 2 - keep the same because it did make sense to get one OT
Kwon Alexander instead of Dawson with 3rd comp pick
Stefon Diggs instead of Hardison (groom as a replacement in case MLJ and/or Sanu left like they do with other rookie selections)
Ugh it's frustrating, especially because many of us were high on Dupree, Brown, Alexander, and Diggs so we would have made those decisions if it were us and it wouldn't have just been a hindsight is 20/20 thing.

Yeah...I think the Bengals got overconfident when they made the playoffs 4-5 years in a row and started to get cute with their picks like the Patriots.

Most of our 1st Round picks were looking to replace guys that would want more money.

Eifert to replace Gresham - Fans expected some sort of Patriots like 2 TE system.
Kirkpatrick to replace Hall
Jackson to replace Jones
Ced/Fisher to replace Whitworth Lafell
Ross to replace AJ Green/Lafell (Green is a free agent in 2 years and 29 now)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If only there were some way to project that Ced would struggle in the Pros... - THE PISTONS - 10-26-2017, 09:50 PM