Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want the old Carlos Dunlap back...
(10-27-2017, 06:53 AM)kevin Wrote: So now it's Dunlap's fault.  Some say AJ Green.  Some say Dalton.  Some say LaFell.  .....Look, there is a thing called fatigue.  no athlete is above it according to the great Jimmy Brown.  ..3 and outs keep our defense on the field to the point of fatigue.  Our D doesn't give up many points and keeps a normal offense in the game to win....3 and outs are our problem.....so is the 3 and out problem that we have no QB, WR's or RB's ???......NO, the problem is we have NO BLOCKING......and why do we have NO BLOCKING.....MIKE BROWN......and how can we replace Mike Brown ?...WE CAN'T.......So since we can't fix the real problem, we complain about Dunlap, AJ Green...... There's a hole in the bucket. Fix it with straw cut with a knife. Sharpen the knife on a stone and if the stone is too dry wet it with water. Carry the water in the bucket. Wait, there's a hole in the bucket....and that Hole is Mike Brown. 

erm...this was a thread about Dunlap and his play/production.    

There have been a million and one threads on Mike Brown and the OLine and I never mentioned AJ Green.  He is playing at his great level same as he always has.

Dunlap has not to date and I was interested to hear thoughts  - he's played great before and has held up the pass rush when the defense was not playing well and others like MJ, Gilberry, Margus Hunt were no real help...

...so this year when the rest of the pass rush had been really good and potentially breaks our club sack record our leading pass rusher is currently on pace for his worse stats season - just thought that was an anomaly and wondered why  - maybe the fatigue you mention is the factor.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want the old Carlos Dunlap back... - sonofstat - 10-27-2017, 08:48 AM