Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton campaign and DNC paid for Trump Dossier
(10-27-2017, 01:50 AM)Griever Wrote: who cares who paid for it? we shoud be concerned if this stuff is real and factual, not with who paid for it

This is actually the truth of it all. I mean, if campaign finance laws were broken, someone should face punishment, but who funded the research matters very little. The implication we are seeing from the media right now is that the DNC/Clinton campaign somehow manufactured this fake dossier to smear Trump. I can't see any other reason for this to be brought up than this. However, this is an illogical implication.

One, the research was being done at the behest of a Republican donor to begin with. So far, Rubio and a rep from Bush are on the record denying it was them. There may be others. Second, if you think the grand master plan of the DNC/Clinton was to manufacture this dossier with fake, salacious information, and then hold onto it until after the election, you are a fool. I've heard both a person who was a comms person for Clinton, and one for Bush, say if they had been handed this prior to the election, it would have been in the hands of the media long before it ended up being out there.

It amazes me how readily people expel critical thinking and logic when things like this pop up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clinton campaign and DNC paid for Trump Dossier - Belsnickel - 10-27-2017, 09:02 AM