Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race for the 2018 NFL Draft No. 1 pick: Loser of Colts-Bengals has a real shot
(10-27-2017, 08:17 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: This team is better than it's 2-4 record. I think that we could have won any of our first 3 games with Lazor as our OC in training camp. Do I think that this team will come back and go to the playoffs? No. Do I think we could go somewhere around 6-10 to 8-8? Definitely.

Games that will most likely lose
Steelers
Jags
Broncos

Games that it's a toss up
Titans
Vikings
Lions
Ravens

Teams that we should win
Colts
Browns
Bears

A lot could happen in the next few weeks to change which team is in which column (like injuries). We will just have to wait and see what happens. I hope that we win out and win the super bowl, but that's as likely as me sleeping with Jessica Alba. I think we will pick somewhere around 10.

All irrelevant.

There is zero chance of this team winning a playoff game or competing for the Super Bowl.

But we have no chance of winning division and after last night it seems clear that Ravens with 17 players on IR are a far superior team.

Too many losses already to get a wild card only to crash out in first game because we choke or meltdown.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Race for the 2018 NFL Draft No. 1 pick: Loser of Colts-Bengals has a real shot - bengals67 - 10-27-2017, 11:14 AM