Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If only there were some way to project that Ced would struggle in the Pros...
Here's a couple of questions I have. I normally don't mind doing the research myself, but I'm about to go to work.

Using the last 10 years, has any other NFL team drafted as many injured first round picks as the Bengals? I don't mean players that went on to be injured, I mean injured when they were drafted. Off the top of my head Gresham (coming off knee surgery), Ogbhuehi (coming off knee surgery), Ross (coming off shoulder surgery or needed shoulder surgery). I feel like I'm missing at least 1 more.

Second question. Has any other team had the injury issues with first round picks like the Bengals have. It could just be me, but it seems that an awful lot of our first rounders get shelved until the following season.

Again, it may just be me, but it seems the Bengals are more willing to draft guys coming off of injury in the first and they seem to get the least out of their first round picks year 1.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If only there were some way to project that Ced would struggle in the Pros... - muskiesfan - 10-27-2017, 11:56 AM