Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race for the 2018 NFL Draft No. 1 pick: Loser of Colts-Bengals has a real shot
(10-27-2017, 02:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Superman could definitely help this team.

Good job on the paragraphs. ThumbsUp

OK, one more reason as an old man I have no youthful vision on blowing it up and gushing over draft picks for a possible Super Bowl 10 years from now.   One more reason is, IF Mike Brown got lucky and drafted Superman....he would not pay what it would take to keep him on the team....so another wasted draft pick and wasted fan dreams of that draft. 

So I'm probably not going to be alive 10 years from now, if that. Nor is Mike Brown. 5 straight play-offs, we should have been trying to make THIS our decade with AJ Green, Atkins, Dunlap, Dalton. To now here rooting for losses to rebuild for 2020 to 2029 decade is just sad. I won't live to see that, nor will Mike Brown. Bengals should have tried to make a Super Bowl run THIS decade. Now we are just taking BUNGLES draft picks before World Series over as back in 1990's......I'm going on 63, have seen all 50 Bengals years, but sadly the last 27 years have been Mike Brown, not Paul Brown. No, I can't get excited about another Mike Brown Bungles year draft pick. Mike Brown lets the teams get so bad that draft picks will not turn his mess around. He is TOO CHEAP. That's it. HE IS TOO CHEAP... If Mike Brown could draft Superman, then watch him fly away faster than a speeding bullet due to Mike Brown going CHEAP and not paying him. Mike Brown who can leap over contracts in a single bound and be happy with 4 win seasons.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Race for the 2018 NFL Draft No. 1 pick: Loser of Colts-Bengals has a real shot - kevin - 10-27-2017, 09:57 PM