Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody check out these Bengal review videos?
(10-29-2017, 08:13 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: I found the same videos on twitter. The Dalton army still won't recognize the guys flaws with videos like this.its unreal to me how they are so blind to him. And it also shows the o line not being able to run block . It shows Brandon lafell being a waste of a #2.

Joe Goodberry (who is no better than you or I) is as anti-Dalton as they come, so I wasn't expecting a fair critique, but he wasn't exactly ripping Andy a new one in the bit that I watched...and his buddy in the video kept saying "not much Andy could do there". So I'm not sure where you're getting this Andy Army crap. There was much to dissect in the video, and I didn't see much that I felt was 100% on Andy. There was a play where he rolled right a bit early and drew coverage towards an open receiver. Bad play by Andy. Was he the reason we lost though? No. Is he a problem? No. He's an asset. 

What I saw in the video was covered receivers (including the mighty AJ Green), abysmal PASS blocking, awful run blocking, and the Steelers scripting plays that clear out the Cover 2 and Cover 3...with Ben taking full advantage of these plays and the perfect pocket he constantly had. It's funny you mention LaFell, because he was one of few receivers that got open even once in the plays I watched.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody check out these Bengal review videos? - Shake n Blake - 10-29-2017, 11:46 AM