Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses
(08-17-2015, 02:36 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You implied you were open minded about abortion from the beginning and to state otherwise is dishonest.

I would never declare myself the winner in a message board debate.  You would have to be completely obtuse to believe anyone is the winner of an internet debate. LMAO

Please show me a direct quote of mine in which I declared to be open-minded ABOUT ABORTION.  You won't find such a quote, because I've never made such a statement.  I said that I'm an open-minded person.  There is a large difference.  Having a concrete belief on one thing doesn't make me not be a open-minded person. 

The insults on my intelligence or lack of common sense are a declaration of superiority, are they not?  Again, if you're going to declare yourself as intellectually superior to someone on a message board, you might want to learn some reading comprehension skills first.  Especially considering that you seem unable to grasp what you said yourself. 

With that said, it's no wonder that you don't understand the difference between me saying that I'm an open-minded person and saying that I'm open-minded on abortion.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses - jakefromstatefarm - 08-17-2015, 03:15 PM